Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sustaining Preisthood Bearers

Lesson-13

I tried this last fall and it worked so well I'm going to do it again. I asked the girls ahead of time to pick one of their favorite talks from conference and answer the following questions about the talk. Then I had them present what they had prepared for about 2-3 minutes. (It really ended up being just a minute for each girl, but I was proud of them for doing "church" homework- and following up on conference.) I think this ties in perfectly with this lesson.

What was the message of this talk?

What did you like about it?

How did it make you feel?

What changes are you making in your life because of it?

I think I'll also get one of those picture pages from one of the primary conference activity packets I found on Sugar Doodle with all the apostles on it and have the names blank and have them fill in the names as part of the questionnaire at the beginning of the lesson.

No comments: